Current Kryptview status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha awesome, so does that mean at some stage the A780 will come back on or does it work off different servers? My granny shall be very happy if it will be on at some stage :)

this is weird down in south shields BUT!! if i run the box through my bt.fibre router the channels are back on again i will say some very glitchy but 90% perfectly play seems to be the channels that get affected first that arnt stable documentary channels ive noticed though the added devices in my router does show the cable box flicking on/off as though the internet is being stopped or blocked for just a split second before showing active again. but for the best part of the time the channels i watch are ok

KV never let's me down.. Just watching regular show on cartoon network+1... Glitch free..! So I take it I missed all the drama yesterday.. Love it..!

will never happen m8 not how kv work hindi channels no longer supported by kv but this is just rumour but all sites saying same thing

ive said for a long time that there should be a yearly topup for upkeep/maintance a slight income for their service would enable the kv team faster updates and also the dropping of the less popular channels wouldnt be a big issue and the huge inflation of customers shifting from sly to kv great for people selling off their old kv boxes due to upgrades and so on but the company doesnt see that money and the pot they have must be drying up if they now looking at less popular channels to drop its a cost cutting plan but i would bet thats not the end of the triming of channels.

Asian channels = sat... F5s or V8. starter pack can't go wrong..! Easy and simple.. You can't record on the kV so no change there..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back