deskeys spaces k780

arky4

i know this was asked in a previous post, the fix was not to clear the problem is when imputing the deskeys numbers they are meant to be no spaces, but the interface gives you spaces. any help would be appreciated.

i know this was asked in a previous post, the fix was not to clear the problem is when imputing the deskeys numbers they are meant to be no spaces, but the interface gives you spaces. any help would be appreciated.

I would add and edit the deskey the way your providers deskey is set.

I have never seen a box without spaces for the deskey

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 .........14

On most boxes the deskey is filled in automatically once you have selected the protocol
so once you choose newcamd or mg cam the box normally fills in the deskey field for you.

the openbox v8 pro has the deskey set like this, for the life of me I couldn't get a connection to clear on the vm side. I'm thinking that when I done my sisters amiko t/c mini I had to split the deskey into spaces as well. that was the same provider and it cleared no probs

add it without spaces, it will add the spaces once you save.

780s and 850s are working fine now, i have both running, as long as your server can supply the correct line format you'll have no issues :-)

add it without spaces, it will add the spaces once you save.

780s and 850s are working fine now, i have both running, as long as your server can supply the correct line format you'll have no issues :-)
iam trying your test line thought there was not meant to be spaces

It will still work as spaces will be automatic when saved as previously said i promise you.... tried and tested on 4 boxes from same server.. worked every time..!

Hi , Can some one please let me know by {pm} how to close numbers in the deskey .
many thanks .

maxs18

hi there you just have to punch in the 01020304 etc etc it might look like there is spaces but when its done it will work ,and make sure you put your user name and password in like it is from your supplier caps and lower casing

Hi Marky ,
Thanks for your infor , I have already put the key No in , But nothing happen . It may be my username/ password , i will give it another try , and i get back to you.

Maxs

Back