DriverMax

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
DriverMax is a free tool that allows you to download the latest driver updates for your computer.

It also allows you to backup all or some of your existing device drivers to a Zip file or folder of your choice.

cutiedmxmare5f18c9.jpg

Download:

-

DriverMax is a free tool that allows you to download the latest driver updates for your computer.

It also allows you to backup all or some of your existing device drivers to a Zip file or folder of your choice.

cutiedmxmare5f18c9.jpg

Download:

-

anybody else try this out, keep getting a server busy message on the thing and a message saying it will try again in 300 minutes! 300 i tell ya !
managed to update a few drivers, avira reported one of them as a trojan so i denied it just to be safe

I have been using drivermax for a while axxxo,you get 2 driver downloads per day with the free edition,you can also back up all your drivers easy and simply put them back on to your new operating system in no time,it will also scan your machine and let you know which drivers are out of date etc, i would definitely reccomend this, the paid version of this is excellent (y) from me :)

Back