end of cardsharing?

I have two white sd boxes and a skybox f5s that I got a connection from here for
That's a letter my aunt got in Ireland

Seems lots of rumours are popping up on forums, would be easier than changing all of the sd boxes from Sly point of view, hopefully not

Who knows if for sd boxes or just their new cards for everyone

---------- Post Merged at 04:40 PM ----------

of a site im on

I'm on a Thompson too and when I called to ask if I needed a replacement, they said I wouldn't be effected because it only effected HD subscribers.

Something to do with the new HD encryption and the Thompson box not being compatible and the cards for the new boxes and not SD

Prob people posting

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 PM ----------

wtf

her pic is everywhere

UPDATE: Last week we brought you news of a possible replacement card for Sky UK. It has now been confirmed and it seems they have been in circulation for a few months already. Apparently Sky installers have been the first in line to receive the new cards. We have not received any reports of customers receiving them as replacement cards yet but it seems to be only a matter of time….No new CAID has appeared for this card as yet so it still looks like very very early days.

Is it April 1st or just All Fools day? 10.2 million subscribers---6 million plus cards in circulation, Postman Pat is going to be busy or perhaps Fireman Sam will help.:boo:
Reaper.

Back