Guys I figure out my IPTV epg through EPG importer plugin. I was making just one mistake in EPG importer setting .
LOAD EPG ONLY SERVICES IN BOUQUETS I was setting it to "yes" while it should be set to "no"
EPG Importer Plugin setting.jpg

Final Project:
Is it possible to have subtitle in IPTV ?
I think this the only part of IPTV which is neglected by everyone.
Looks like not possible BUT you never know a genius is round the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Project:
Is it possible to have subtitle in IPTV ?
I think this the only part of IPTV which is neglected by everyone.
Looks like not possible BUT you never know a genius is round the corner.
I am not 100% on this but I doubt it would work in real time for live TV but for vod I am sure it is possible.

You can goto EPG Importer and press blue for sources then IPTV Bouquet Maker - E2m3u2bouquet cat then tick IPTV green to save then run manual import.

Or IPTV bouquet maker allows you to run EPG Import on scan in IPTV Bouquet Maker, configure change Attemt Epg Import to yes then run manual import then everytime IPTV Bouquet Maker runs it will run EPG Import, you can also set schedule scan etc in configure.

To remove extream editor bouquets I think you can go in extream editor then menu and reset bouquets this will remove all bouquets so you will need to re run ABM and IPTV Bouquet Maker.

Hi mate... Just a question... After all your work.. And its working great for me ... If for any reason the suppliers stops his service or I decide to try another supplier for IPTV... Can I just take note of his m3u file... And redo the config.XML with my new host name, port No. And user and pass ...and resave it .... Should the new service then work for me.... Or is there an easier way.....???
Just thinkingmif the fu
You can goto EPG Importer and press blue for sources then IPTV Bouquet Maker - E2m3u2bouquet cat then tick IPTV green to save then run manual import.

Or IPTV bouquet maker allows you to run EPG Import on scan in IPTV Bouquet Maker, configure change Attemt Epg Import to yes then run manual import then everytime IPTV Bouquet Maker runs it will run EPG Import, you can also set schedule scan etc in configure.

To remove extream editor bouquets I think you can go in extream editor then menu and reset bouquets this will remove all bouquets so you will need to re run ABM and IPTV Bouquet Maker.
Hello,
I'm using this Neely set up IPTV with my sly 1 HD skin....and loving it... But a query...
If I ever change my supplier.. Can I just edut the config XML with the new host, port no...and of course with my new user name and password....???
And u used a service app to switch from the xtream.plugin to normal viewing ...would I need to alter or change this if given another suppliers M3u to work with.. ??
Thanks.... Satboy1

Hi mate... Just a question... After all your work.. And its working great for me ... If for any reason the suppliers stops his service or I decide to try another supplier for IPTV... Can I just take note of his m3u file... And redo the config.XML with my new host name, port No. And user and pass ...and resave it .... Should the new service then work for me.... Or is there an easier way.....???
Just thinkingmif the fu

Hello,
I'm using this Neely set up IPTV with my sly 1 HD skin....and loving it... But a query...
If I ever change my supplier.. Can I just edut the config XML with the new host, port no...and of course with my new user name and password....???
And u used a service app to switch from the xtream.plugin to normal viewing ...would I need to alter or change this if given another suppliers M3u to work with.. ??
Thanks.... Satboy1
Different providers provide different ways not every provider will do m3u files some use username and password for different plugins there's scripts not every way is the same setup

Hi sorry to bother you can you tell me where to find the boxing for tonight can’t seem to find it in the lists???

Need help! Can’t seem to import epg in xtreameditor for my iptv.
Have you setup Xtream Editor or have you given your app code from the plugin to your supplier? Either way when a API or m3u account is setup in Xtream Editor there is a box to enter EPG url, this either has the url from or given to you by your provider or if left blank it downloads the EPG direct from Xtream Editor. When you have imported your bouquets press blue and the EPG entries should count up on the screen if not contact your provider or if set up yourself check the url entered is correct or delete it and use Xtream Editor's own EPG.
can anyone hook me up on XtreamEditor (my supplier hasn't got a clue) or tell me an alternative to get bouquets setup.
Are you using API (username, password and portal) or a m3u? either way it is easy to setup on Xtream Editors website https://xtream-editor.com/en/tutorials/standard_line or https://xtream-editor.com/en/tutorials/standard_m3u
Which method are you currently using for IPTV viewing?
my epg jus says programme unavailable wat to do ?
More info needed please.

Last edited:
Have you setup Xtream Editor or have you given your app code from the plugin to your supplier? Either way when a API or m3u account is setup in Xtream Editor there is a box to enter EPG url, this either has the url from or given to you by your provider or if left blank it downloads the EPG direct from Xtream Editor. When you have imported your bouquets press blue and the EPG entries should count up on the screen if not contact your provider or if set up yourself check the url entered is correct or delete it and use Xtream Editor's own EPG.

Are you using API (username, password and portal) or a m3u? either way it is easy to setuo on Xtream Editors website https://xtream-editor.com/en/tutorials/standard_line or https://xtream-editor.com/en/tutorials/standard_m3u

More info needed please.
I cannot give my supplier the code as he's useless. Is there a way to set this up without him. Do i need to signup on the xtream website. What is the coat of this?

Yes follow the guides in the link above, if you are using Xtream TV you can set it up with your mac code.
I cannot give my supplier the code as he's useless. Is there a way to set this up without him. Do i need to signup on the xtream website. What is the coat of this?

Are you using API (username, password and portal) or a m3u? either way it is easy to setuo on Xtream Editors website https://xtream-editor.com/en/tutorials/standard_line or https://xtream-editor.com/en/tutorials/standard_m3u

More info needed please.

Thanks, my supplier set me up! I have downloaded the bouquets and they updated! However, when I hit blue the import of the epg does not download at all. I’ve contact my supplier but he hasn’t replied yet. It is the Xmas period do I can imagine he’s busy

Thanks, my supplier set me up! I have downloaded the bouquets and they updated! However, when I hit blue the import of the epg does not download at all. I’ve contact my supplier but he hasn’t replied yet. It is the Xmas period do I can imagine he’s busy
On epg importer press blue for sources select the sources needed then press green to save then yellow to import epg it will go from 0 events to how ever many events are associated with your supplier

On epg importer press blue for sources select the sources needed then press green to save then yellow to import epg it will go from 0 events to how ever many events are associated with your supplier

This is what I had to do to solve the issue:

Press Menu > Plugins > Xtream Editor,
Set Import to Disable
Press Green to save
Then Exit all

Now Press Menu > Setup > EPG > Load/Save/Delete > and Delete EPG
Then Exit all
Press Menu > Standby/Restart > Restart (not restart gui, just Restart)

When your box is back on
Press Menu > Plugins > Xtream Editor,
Set Import EPG to Enable
Press Green to save
Go back into Xtream Editor and Press Blue to Import EPG
it should start importing
Once finished importing check to see you have EPG Back.

It will do no harm ticking the Rytec sources either - IPTV XMLTV and probably UK sat/Virgin XMLTV (depending on your locality) for anybody else having EPG issues.

A little update to the picon section. a lot of painstakingly renamed picons to match a lot of IPTV service names.

Hi,
I have a zgemma H2s on wooshbuild infinity. I'm using the free IPTV called Firstonetv over the zgemma web browser to watch AUS Tv channels. Its rather cumbersome to get to the AUS tv channels via my remote.

Just wondering if there is a way to show these channels on my EPG so i can directly connect to these channels or somehow set them up for quicker access?

Back