EPG Decompress Failed! Please Check Disk Free Volume

karltin

Hi All,

Slight problem with my Openbox V5s.

I have no programs displayed on all channels and usually I just update the XMLTV by pressing the RED update button.

For the last few days I have tried this method and it fails every time saying "EPG Decompress Failed! Please Check Disk Volume"

My external hard drive has more than enough space with 79GB remaining out of 100GB.

I have downloaded the latest channel list (TP_PROG) from AJsat which is dated 26/03/15

I am now at a loss what else to do because I have done all the obvious but still success.

Can anyone help please?

Hi novice with these I'm afraid. Just updated with a new subscription. And I'm getting the same message as karltin.... I see the reply from the reaper says theres a bug in the system. Do we know if there is a fix for this please ? Thanks in advance

Just a quick Hello as this is my first post i had the same problem a couple of weeks ago i made sure my 8G USB was wiped clean after getting the Decompress failed message then i tried it again but still it failed but the day after everything was good and back to normal but this time it as been 3-4 days and no change i'm just hoping it will resolve it's :bye:

I have switched it to satellite from XMLTV until this is fixed.You will only get now and next in the guide but its better than no information.Also you can use the sky online tv guide website for any channel and plan your viewing that way.When this is corrected will someone please post a new thread saying so then we can all update thanks.

Thank you

I have switched it to satellite from XMLTV until this is fixed.You will only get now and next in the guide but its better than no information.Also you can use the sky online tv guide website for any channel and plan your viewing that way.When this is corrected will someone please post a new thread saying so then we can all update thanks.
Just a quick thank you for your reply i'd already switched to satellite as you say it's better then a blank info bar but thanks anyway much appreciated as on a lot of other sites you tend to get over looked and if you try to had you get totally blanked forum politics can be an head ache a times :butkiss:

going from bad to worse .Last week Uk was down but i dowloaded bulgaria to see if it was a genuine error .Bulgaria worked fine tried uk and bulgaria today and both 'decompress error' now

Any news of this problem being fixed get because it is now annoying the hell out of me not being able to see what is on next :madsware:

Back