Epg

apl

Hi I’m using openvix on a miracle box & the epg has partly gone, I’m getting the channel lists but no programme info & when I go into plugins & try to import epg it just get a message saying get settings exception. Any help would be appreciated cheers.

How old is image i wonder as i have an old box and can only get now and next on multi sat.

Are you looking for epg for 28.2 or others.

Reactions: apl
Hi I’m using openvix on a miracle box & the epg has partly gone, I’m getting the channel lists but no programme info & when I go into plugins & try to import epg it just get a message saying get settings exception. Any help would be appreciated cheers.
When did you last update the firmware

Hi sorry I’m late getting back to you, it is an old version of openvix as I think the box won’t update but it has this version installed 5.2 045 cheers.

Hi sorry I’m late getting back to you, it is an old version of openvix as I think the box won’t update but it has this version installed 5.2 045 cheers.
Very old image.

Vix dropped support for the Miracle box a long time ago.

If you want to bring it upto date OpenATV still do a image for it.

I have a vu solo se I wonder if it’s worth trying to put iptv on this or would it be easier for me to install open atv on my miracle box as I’m not the most techie person, cheers.

Cheers everyone I’ll have to try & get my around putting iptv on the vu box as I nearly had a breakdown last time I done it

Cheers everyone I’ll have to try & get my around putting iptv on the vu box as I nearly had a breakdown last time I done it
Tells us what app your going to be using and im sure we will be able to guide you.

I haven’t used the vu box since before I moved in to my home about 4 years ago so it is quite an old openvix that’s on it & yes that is the model cheers.

Back