Export provider channel list

SM32

Is there a way to export channel list from AcePlayer? Or Iptv Smarters?

I have the m3u link and would like to know if there's a way for me to export all the channels? Ideally with the categories included.

update - Managed to export the list from VLC player to XSPF.
I have opened the XSPF via notepad++

There are over 50k lines such as the below

<track>
<location>***************</location>
<title>DE| SKY CINEMA FAMILY HEVC</title>
<extension application="http://www.videolan.org/vlc/playlist/0">
<vlc:id>5362</vlc:id>
<vlc:option>network-caching=1000</vlc:option>
</extension>
</track>

Any commands on how I can only keep lines which starts with <title> ?

checking up on the list - It looks like VLC or even ACE player can`t handle the number of channels.

update - Managed to export the list from VLC player to XSPF.
I have opened the XSPF via notepad++

There are over 50k lines such as the below

Any commands on how I can only keep lines which starts with <title> ?
Command line is your friend. Using grep on Ubuntu or find in powershell will do the trick

I was just wondering is there a way of putting IPTV channels from my Tv to my computer. I requested a trail for iptv through my Android box and I was wondering is there a way of transferring them and if there is please instuct be point by point?

I was just wondering is there a way of putting IPTV channels from my Tv to my computer. I requested a trail for iptv through my Android box and I was wondering is there a way of transferring them and if there is please instuct be point by point?
As long you have the details you can just put it in any player that supports it

Yes I am in the middle of the trial so I have the channels. How do I transfer them all now and how do I know what player the channels are using? Would it be VLC? Im using IPTV smaters if thats any use

Install an android emulator called "Bluestacks" on your pc then add smarters and the sub in exactly the same way that you did on your android box.

Install an android emulator called "Bluestacks" on your pc then add smarters and the sub in exactly the same way that you did on your android box.
Never thought of that. I've the two of them installed on my pc. I just put the details in the app on my pc and then I have them for good regardless if the trail ends on the box? how do i save the channels so then?

Last edited:
Back