Fantasy football anyone??

LOL Dee........Think i will change the password quick, before Wheelo can Transfer him!!

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Looks like that means City Could be without 4 strikers for the Derby..........Adebayor,Santa Cruz,Tevez and Robinho.....
Best of luck Wheelo.........I really hope your guys can hang in there.!

oi, knot no.!!!! just cos mystic meg is in the lead, no need to be so bitter, especially as he is my captain, in case you hadn't noticed....I think the blues will do well on sunday regardless. IN CITY I TRUST LOL

Have a Funny Suispicion that SWP and Bellers are gonna play out of their skins....!:)
Centre Stage for the two boys?..Don`t think Man U have the pace at the back

Planning two full days of football myself in hers on Saturday and Sunday as I'm minding the place while she's away! Get to watch it all on her deadly sat system I put in so I can get to see any match. Stocked the fridge up with the beers yesterday morning!! Happy days!

lol i have to walk all of 5 meters to open the fridge. she won`t let me put it in the dinning room with pc.:eyebrow:

lol
My jaw hit the floor when she told me she had gotten me a beer fridge for her sitting room!
:cheesy grin:
Cue me with 'Your the best girlfriend ever'!!

you sweet talker lol.:flowers: man city are to contest the improper conduct charge. lol.

I actually mean't it!! Me own fridge beside the tv with ridiculous amount of footy channels!
Thought they might. Reckon he'll get another one match ban on top.

could slap him a bit harder than that after that steward got hit in the head. i havent got far to walk m8. its always full of fosters,carlesberg.

But I would put the blame for that purely on the morons that hit him! They had no problem shouting mad stuff at him during game! When he does anything back without hurting anyone he's a disgrace??

not a disgrace just bloody stupid, you can call me wot you like for 90 minutes for the a qaurter the money he`s on. god we give out some right stick at work. you would`nt believe half wot goes on in our delivery office.

wots he on 120/130 grand a week. oh and the new contract will be fitted with i still need to take this amount home as 50% tax comes in for these peeps next april.

Back