1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Favourites

Discussion in 'Zgemma-star 2S' started by lovepaul379, Jun 21, 2016.

1. lovepaul379

lovepaul379 Registered

Hi is there any way I can move favourites(tv) to the top of the list in EPG I'm using kiddacs skin

Thanks in advance

2. soberish

soberish Registered

If its still Vix then bring up your TV guide folders list, then press menu, enable move mode, then goto Favs folder and press ok, then press up and you will see it move, put it where you want and press ok again, then menu and disable move mode.

3. lovepaul379

lovepaul379 Registered

Sorted thank you soberish

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  4. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    Press the TV button

5. Ryan38

Ryan38 Registered

I have the same issue, but once you enable and move favourites to the top, then disable in the menu, it reverts back to the way it was once autobouquets e2 has done its daily update! Any ideas on how to keep it at the top? Am on Wooshbuild.