FireTV Stick and IPTV. What are the options?

As Baz said the voice controlled are a bit faster although I have a none voice controlled stick with ip vanish and stb emu and plex and have no issues again I use in the kids room...

As Baz said the voice controlled are a bit faster although I have a none voice controlled stick with ip vanish and stb emu and plex and have no issues again I use in the kids room...
You can't have vpn on non voice controlled mate if I was you I would download Google on firestick mate and check ip address I had vpn on first gen firestick and vpns don't work on them mate

You can't have vpn on non voice controlled mate if I was you I would download Google on firestick mate and check ip address I had vpn on first gen firestick and vpns don't work on them mate

Definitely got ip vanish on mine mate
Don't think I can talk to my remote as it's a little old one.

On the search icon on firestick type ip vanish and select it to download then login with your details

I set up my mates with Alex's voice control and his is newer than mine with a bigger remote.

Am showing as Boston usa

On the search icon on firestick type ip vanish and select it to download then login with your details

I set up my mates with Alex's voice control and his is newer than mine with a bigger remote.

Am showing as Boston usa
Yes it will say connected on firestick mate but you won't be in Boston your ip address will be same as it was before honestly google can you have vpn on first gen firestick I wouldn't have posted to you if you could mate the alexa ones you can

Hi, a friend put me on with you. I'm interested in getting a trial of iptv, I have a cloud ibox 2 and fire stick, which do u recommend as best
I would say Cloud I box 2 better than firestick as I think you can have image on them where as firesticks you can't i have a firestick and think it's not as good as other boxes you can have for iptv

Am showing as Boston usa
Sorry mate didn't realise you had fire tv box seen a post you replied too about firetv box I thought you had fire stick soz mate

Do I need a vpn? Are there free ones? I have alexa firestick with kodi on, I'm looking to get an iptv subscription.
You can use free ones but I personally don't trust them better to buy one and get the apk for it and install it to it I would suggest getting a vpn for firestick as it can help streams not been blocked as its harder for bb providers or others exactly knowing where it's coming from

You can use free ones but I personally don't trust them better to buy one and get the apk for it and install it to it I would suggest getting a vpn for firestick as it can help streams not been blocked as its harder for bb providers or others exactly knowing where it's coming from
Thanks very much, I'll look into it. I've been reading lots on this site today. Very educational, I'm looking for an iptv sub, I'm currently watching a trial, watched the Newcastle match, but after half time a movie came on the channel I was using?!? How do I find a decent sub? I have posted in the correct forum, lots of pm I'm receiving are off members who only joined very recently 3_4 weeks ago. Any advice where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much, I'll look into it. I've been reading lots on this site today. Very educational, I'm looking for an iptv sub, I'm currently watching a trial, watched the Newcastle match, but after half time a movie came on the channel I was using?!? How do I find a decent sub? I have posted in the correct forum, lots of pm I'm receiving are off members who only joined very recently 3_4 weeks ago. Any advice where to start would be greatly appreciated.
It's just do your own homework unfortunately as you will find lots of vets on here don't seem to want to recommend a provider and rightly so from the post I have seen (Sub Down vet recommend) Etc Etc. I found typing Iptv reddit gave a few good connections through a thread on there also a member made a graph of his findings of each one... just go a month at a time till you trust the provider then go 3 months works out more but your in controll. My opinion

It's just do your own homework unfortunately as you will find lots of vets on here don't seem to want to recommend a provider and rightly so from the post I have seen (Sub Down vet recommend) Etc Etc. I found typing Iptv reddit gave a few good connections through a thread on there also a member made a graph of his findings of each one... just go a month at a time till you trust the provider then go 3 months works out more but your in controll. My opinion
Most definatly agree mate ive had people on here ask for my providers details and I won't give them out for if ever anything bad did happen I wouldn't want it to look bad on after I've built trust with people on here helping and been given advice

Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out.

Hi iv got myself a firestick with Alexa voice remote if you have time later could you talk me through how to do it.i used to have iptv on openbox I'm still got have a file with 3 months subscription left on it. Regards Jo x

Back