FireTV Stick and IPTV. What are the options?

ozster123

I have a FireTV stick. It is already loaded with Kodi. I am willing and able to side load APKs.
I don't have a IPTV sub yet.
Any recommendations for the best way to view IPTV on the FireTV?

Smart iptv or perfect player.

Make sure you find a supplier that offers a decent service and has it all set up so it's broken down in sections and you get a decent epg.

The way mines is set up on my zgemma is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would go with what Darkavenger89 has posted download the apk for it sideload it on to firestick and plus it emulates the mag box aswell for iptv it's what I use for my tests for iptv

no need to side load stb emu, just download digitalstb from amazon store on the stick same as stb emu and been designed for it.

Hi I'm new to this i have iptv on my openbox v8 but its broken so need to buy a new box what's best openbox or firestick or anything else I don't have a smart tv

Thanks, your video was really helpful think il go with a mag box
Its not my video mate someone posted it on here as people was asking the same as most of us which box would be best in the forum there is a thread which box is best me my self I use zgemma h2s with available card sharing channels that's left plus iptv linked to epg so can record

I'm not very technical so the easier the better I just want to set it up for my daughter to watch mickey mouse and disney movies

I'm not very technical so the easier the better I just want to set it up for my daughter to watch mickey mouse and disney movies
You could always have a firestick with a build on kodi if it's just for your daughter to watch Disney movies and mickey mouse or you could go with iptv with sly tv and vod

A firestick is easy to set up but with iptv you would get Disney Junior and all other kids channels related to sly tv and on kodi you can most movies for kids

Hi sorry to be a pain but what amazon fire stick should I buy they vary in price don't wanna get an exx pensive one if the cheaper one does the same. Jo x

Hi sorry to be a pain but what amazon fire stick should I buy they vary in price don't wanna get an exx pensive one if the cheaper one does the same. Jo x
If it was me I would go with the alexa voice controlled one as you can have vpns on them so makes it harder for streams to be blocked that's what I use for kids bedroom

Back