flashing the kryptview a780

brido

looking for help when flashing i keep getting the message download not requested can anyone help me please

you useing USB usb serial converter make sure your on the write com like this
ScreenHunter_01 Oct. 06 14.55.jpg

Last edited:
that still did not work thank you for all this help

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

its still saying download not requested

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

that worked but now my box is just going up numbers then starting at the begining and going up again

so how do i get the box to go on now to watch as it just keeps going through numbers and wont let me do anything

re flashing that will fix it and then just set it up
[video=youtube;LsEvfBnceiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsEvfBnceiM[/video]

Brido
"download not requested" is a cable or com port issue.

You need a "null modem" cable the "RS232 serial" is identical
to look at but won't work.

But lets assume you have got the right one

First, if you need to use your USB converter lead, find a driver the "prolific" driver usually work

Welcome to Prolific (sorry forgot how to post a link)

Then find the com port number you are using on your computer.

Go into device manager on your computer look up properties on the com port you are using and change
the baud rate (bits per sec) to 115200

then wire up the box and computer and use loader
to load firmware.

note the USB convertor lead don't normally give a very good connection
I had to give mine a couple of wiggles where it connects to the null modem cable to get it to work. It is better if you can plug the null modem straight between box and computer but on newer computers you will need the USB convertor lead.

The scrolling is because it is flashed with old firmware reflash with 24/04/2011
its in the download section on this site, make sure you are flashing with A780 firmware
and not A750 as they both have the same date and it will be fine.

Let us know how you get on (y)

Last edited:
thank you to all who helped me i am now up and running was a nightmare but i got ther with all the help thank you

Back