flashing the kryptview a780

kryptview a780 does the ariel splitter work with sky? im confused...

Please help i had a sky box could i use the cable from that and use it on the kv box if i had a splitter.

Hi , I,m having the same problem , the loader is reading......... NXT read fail.......before going to pop-up "download not requested" , any ideas , I`ve tried everything above and have flashed before using all the same cables etc.

please may someone direct me on how to flash my kryptview a780 i have everything but all the coms dont work, thanks.
What is the date of your firmware..as if its Aug 2013... There is no need to reflash..! Just scan for channels.. To check date.. Menu..system info... If any other date then you will need to re flash via null modem cable/xp port/stb loader and last but not least ... Aug 2013 bin file...( used the same one so i know it works ) All in the download section... And make sure you download the correct model.. A780 or A850HD....PS "download not requested" is either incorrect null modem cable or the timing when you switch box off/on as you press start on loader.. If in doubt that well known uploading site has a step by step set up guide.. So have a watch as you get any part wrong... Time for breakages.. You have been warned.. Do not waste no more than 2 days trying to make it work as on the third day the blokes in white jackets come and take you away as it WILL send you mad.. !!

Hi,

Can somebody help me please?

After I downloaded the Kryptview loader and bin file to my desktop, I can't get the loader to open from the desktop, it keeps going to the windows view and track your downloads dialog box, when I click open it goes to a blank page, I seem to be going round in circles and not getting anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

help:whacko: been working away got home my kryptview freezing tried sw/download stops at 20% anybody help

Got download from web, i believe i have to do factory reset and rescan. Is the factory reset the one at bottom of menu screen?. i know it says it is but i dont want to mess it up after 12 hours of getting the s/w

---------- Post Merged at 03:47 PM ----------

All sorted, read other post, (solving tips and tricks) Thank you. Hope everyone gets sorted.

Back