getting computer to recognize psjailkreak key

Drogomir

Hi i have a psjailbreak key that i'm trying to use on windows 7 but my computer does not assign the key a drive letter. Any one know how to fix this. Thanks.

Just to clarify, is this for the PS3? if so please let us know and either I or one of the Moderators will move it to the appropriate part of the forum.

If it is please in future take care to put your thread in the correct place, that way you will get a faster and more accurate response.

What message are you getting when you connect the dongle to the pc?
The only information i can find about the problem is that you possibly have a clone.
Sinno might know more about this problem.

psjailbreak not assigned a drive lettere in windows 7

What message are you getting when you connect the dongle to the pc?
The only information i can find about the problem is that you possibly have a clone.
Sinno might know more about this problem.

I got it to recognized the psjailbreak in windows device manager but still no drive letter. Dont know how else to but the files the psjailbreak.

See if it shows up in disk management while you are in device manager and try manually assigning a drive letter to it.

Win 7 has a lot of problems with these,they seem to be designed to run with xp,i will have to look back over some old stuff to see how to fix the problem,try running in compatibility mode

Back