Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m using zgemma H2h, I installed wooshbuild but I wanna put grogbuild , I put grogbuild on ( Zgemma)memory stick to reflesh it . At front panel of box it’s say only boot & usb only not flash. I try pressing power button same time when I turn this box on same time.
But no luck

I’m using zgemma H2h, I installed wooshbuild but I wanna put grogbuild , I put grogbuild on ( Zgemma)memory stick to reflesh it . At front panel of box it’s say only boot & usb only not flash. I try pressing power button same time when I turn this box on same time.
But no luck
Some how cccam folder not there in box

On the latest build I've found a issue with the vm red skin, when applied and box restarted the remote control buttons are all assigned to different tasks. Eventually managed to get back to the standard vm hd skin and all was ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm that's odd, I will check it in a bit but when I switched when setting it up all appeared to work, is it the same with the V-bolt skin? they should all work the same. Is there a particular button that's not working or is it all of the buttons

V bolt works fine. Every button does something different to what it should do lol

I've not got a h52tc flashed at the moment but tested on h2h and h7c and they seem ok, menu, epg, coloured buttons all seem to be doing as expected. will be flashing a h52tc later so will check.

Out of interest when did you flash the box? if you press blue button and select flash online from the right and then press green button is grogbuild at top of the list of images you can flash? my latest update does, earlier versions do not.

I've not got a h52tc flashed at the moment but tested on h2h and h7c and they seem ok, menu, epg, coloured buttons all seem to be doing as expected. will be flashing a h52tc later so will check.

Out of interest when did you flash the box? if you press blue button and select flash online from the right and then press green button is grogbuild at top of the list of images you can flash? my latest update does, earlier versions do not.

It comes up with openatv 6.1.

So I assume there is a newer version available? And is the only difference the option to flash grogbuild on the fly? Or any other updates?

855e10f8ced4547c3dec68b36e0b53fe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back