Has your starview been activated on or after the 20th of November 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It annoys me when others get replys from him and get there boxes on and I just get blanked

Can't believe that you have subbed and that they are now taking direct payments - how much money are they going to take off people - when does it stop?

There are people (including me who subbed for 12 months) still waiting and have been waiting for months, so if you think that you pay and get on in a couple of days - you are dreaming!! Try getting your money back!

Can't believe that you have subbed and that they are now taking direct payments - how much money are they going to take off people - when does it stop?

There are people (including me who subbed for 12 months) still waiting and have been waiting for months, so if you think that you pay and get on in a couple of days - you are dreaming!! Try getting your money back!

They will take as much as people want to give them sure why not, does paper refuse ink dont think so starview is no different lol

looks like no more activations according to starkings see below

as fair as i know they are working on the problem and moving house servers to a different location...it will be back up and running soon but cant give you a date as i don't know myself yet. Don't buy any subs until they have a full service up and running is the best and honest advice i can give you.

lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back