Has your starview been activated on or after the 20th of November 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What utter nonsense.
How many more "one post ponies" singing the same scam song will there be before people realise there is no hope.

im still waiting on activation, my friends went off on tuesday due to subs running out, He was back on wednesday! and not paid subs.

ok guys i have all sport, music, most entermaint ,kids tv,some discovery, 1nat geo, no asin, no movies, if that helps in glasgow area

Could you upload Channel Dump ( SBD file ) so I can try it.... I only have Sports... No Movies etc... Im in the Glasgow Area as well.. CHEERS

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

Could you upload Channel Dump ( SBD file ) so I can try it.... I only have Sports... No Movies etc... Im in the Glasgow Area as well.. CHEERS

Misread last post..... In the same boat as me heading doon the water

I paid last Tuesday and got promised it would be on last Thursday / Friday and still waiting, I've sent kiddy messages but guess what, no replys

I paid last Tuesday and got promised it would be on last Thursday / Friday and still waiting, I've sent kiddy messages but guess what, no replys

sorry to hear that but can't believe you have paid with all the trouble going on shardend may i ask how you payed ??

I think there 48hr deadline has come and gone yet again more lies as per the norm from them.

shardend if you paid via paypal get your claim in now or risk losing your money with their many tales of it will be back 48hrs, asap, next week, next tuesday, i can believe after all the posts on here you still handed over your money.

others have got there boxes on the amount of people that have had activations are minimal to say the least, and its only people from here this forum that have, other forums have not had the same luck, im sure you read the posts on here so i cant understand why you paid them, makes no sense to me m8.

I paid 1st then after 5.days of it still not being on I found posts on here when it was to late, I've been reading the posts on here for the last 3 days, I wished I would of seen it last week lol

post have been made on here since the 10 of this month and also before that date by myself im sorry to here you paid for your sub try and get it back.

What bothers me the most is, my friends and family have got these boxes and i put all there subs through on my account so I was a regular paying people's subs, then they got to know me on there website and all of a sudden I don't get no messages back and I feel I've been used and let down, all it takes is 1 minute to reply but nothing

well there website is dead m8 so you are not going to get a reply they are all in hiding m8, but come on here read the posts and then feck off again this is what you are dealing with m8, i suggest you get your money back if you can pay them nothing more and move on, either go with Sat or the other cable box that has no subs.you buy the box flash and watch the tv.

I've got 3 starviews in my house all dead, what's the best sat box. I like watching the 3pm football matches

Well i use dreambox 800hd, i also have a blade 7000 hd box both pretty bulletproof the blade would be an easy box to set up, where as the dreambox needs that bit of knowledge as it is like a mini computer running Linux, the dreambox is an open sourced box where as the blade is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back