1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heinz - Enigma2 catchup plugin

Discussion in 'Enigma2 - Plugins' started by oottppxx, Aug 20, 2018.

1. oottppxx

oottppxx Registered

As some of you might have already seen on reddit and/or another post here on Techkings, I've written a catchup plugin for Enigma2 some time ago, and I've been refining it ever since.

You can find it in Github, it supports both Xtream-Codes API as well as VAPI.

Please give it a whirl, and let me know how you like it, if at all.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    wictor, bazbailey and dsayers2014 like this.
  2. neggs

neggs Forum Supporter

Hey buddy,

Getting an error when trying to install on a VU+ Solo2 with Whoosh Infinity on it. Any ideas?

root@vusolo2:/tmp# opkg --force-reinstall --force-overwrite install *.ipk Collected errors:
    * open_outer: Failed to open package 'enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.0.4s.ipk': Unrecognized archive format
    * open_outer: Failed to open package 'enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.0.4s.ipk': Unrecognized archive format
    * pkg_extract_control_file_to_stream: Failed to extract control.tar.* from package 'enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.0.4s.ipk'.
    * pkg_init_from_file: Failed to extract control file from enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.0.4s.ipk.

3. oottppxx

oottppxx Registered

4. neggs

neggs Forum Supporter

Thanks for the speedy reply buddy and it does look like a bad file. Any reason why a simple "wget" would pull a bad file?

wget https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2...nz/enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.0.4s.ipk

Checksum info:

root@vusolo2:/tmp# md5sum *ipk
    a8f3fdbc24358f932e903451d4de5f8e enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.0.4s.ipk

compared to github...

enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.0.4s.ipk
    MD5 78d5dc0a049128a6bc3bfe0bfd04d2c7
    SHA 1dc35541a1e56848356b685d3c54781546b37f70

5. oottppxx

oottppxx Registered

neggs likes this.
  6. nollie

nollie Registered

Male
    oottppxx Great plugin. the only problem is the offset is out by 1 hour . Ive looked in the settings but cant seem to find anything. Running zgemma h2s with wooshbuild infinity. Any way to solve this? Cheers Neal

7. oottppxx

oottppxx Registered

I had that report before, but I need a little bit more to go on and try a fix or workaround. Can you answer the following, and feel free to reply to be directly, as I'm not sure mentioning IPTV providers is allowed here:
    What provider have you seen this happening on?
    Do you have multiple providers? If yes, does it happen on all of them, or just some?
    What does it mean to be off by 1h: is the listing on the selection off by 1h, but the programmed mapped correctly, or is the listing correct but then it plays a program 1h off? Both? Please provide a comprehensive example.

8. nollie

nollie Registered

Male
    Right ok ive just tested it again by using itv channel and going back to yesterday. Now the listings are all in the correct order but the times are out by 1 hour . Ie if i click on the 2nd episode of coronation st at 9.30 pm which should be listed as 8.30pm it streams the 1st episode which is listed at 8.30 which should be listed at 7.30 pm . I thought i could live with that because ill just add hour on but the problem is the next programme starts 10 . pm so if i wanted to watch the coronation st that is listed at 9.30pm the next programme would have to start at 10.30pm but it doesnt it starts at 10.00pm. I hope you understand my explanation its difficult to explain writing it down. As for my iptv im not allowed to mention it on here.

9. oottppxx

oottppxx Registered

Play around with the new offset settings I've added (6.0.4u version) and see how they help (left/right to select values, both negative and positive). Please report back, namely with the values you've used to fix, if any. Also, PM me the provider name, as I really want to try and take a look at their data.