Help can't load new image

I couldnt do anything without help first. What goes around. .... lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 PM ----------

Its the site operator and the mods that deserve the hands. It must take a lot of time and even more effort to keep this place going and be a little more liberal with what we are allowed to discuss and direct people with. Most forums wouldnt allow this level of discussion and while what we talk about is obviously hypothetical its very cool ;-)

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 PM ----------

Ps can u tell im wnkrd? lol

i remember on vu box issue with lan i powered off box and router for a few mins then on it would connect,dont use homeplugs through surge protection or double power sockets with other item plugged in.

Cattikid- will try using homeplug direct into mains socket later, had no problems setting up over 10 skyboxes with my homeplug connected in a extention cable tho, so thats the plan for later as well as new homeplug complete reset of of all router, homeplugs, if that fails long ethernet cable to homehub see if that can wake the thing up. or else box is going out the window.

Sucmnsee-on your image is the menu too big for the screen as seems to be too big on my tv screen hoping this is a minor fix, i really want this box to work heard so many good things.

Would a factory reset of the cloud ibox help as well? this is so annoying i can tell theres life into it just wont set up IP address i can tell its trying haha

Last edited:
1st off thing is use long lead to test.
Picture size will fix self after box/tv on off couple of times.

Last edited:
Ok mate that will be first test when im home, all iv done at work is google a fix for this dam box haha

Right have got the box connect to my internet well i think,

its got a ip address and it finds youtube videos but wont play them,

when i do a network test nameserver is still unconfirmed,

also none of the plugins seem to be working

Ok from pm looks like you fixed this?

Now ur line. Have you got a CCcam.cfg file?

Sorry faster here than pming

Last edited:
Well i have kinda got things working got a youtube video to work but the other plugings dont wanna work,

yes got a cccam.cfg

---------- Post Merged at 07:18 PM ----------

keep getting a softcamcheck error keep flashing up on screen also?

Ok
Connect to box
Open ftp bottom left
So u have 2 windows side by side?
Left window is box right is pc

In right window find ccc on pc
In left open etc folder
Click once on ccc in right
Press ← in between 2 windows

Amazing it works you my friend are a legend,

so what now what do i do next to get the best out of it .

Back