Cable HELP! please!!! zgemma h1 loading to 49 and back!! WTF

tabb1989

had the back near a year now, all going good. had sucmnsee image on it from last year running vermin. then last week i turn the box off and the next morning it was boot looping (100 and back) so i did i formatted my stick and flashed the box again with sucmnsee new image. all good, flashed first time. loved the look of the image. did all the instructions ie Initialisation etc. scanned all the channels fine, turned off tuner a all the stuff i did to set up the box first time around but the vermin channels wont work. channels 1-5 work fine but no paid channels. tsmedia works fine so its not the internet connection.

fella i get the line off said my box is connected. i have new and old images, different images. and the same thing keeps happening every time. i have searched the forums top to bottom, tried so many different things to no avail. im ready for burning it out my back! is the box broke or whats going on?

please someone help me out here.

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 01:59 PM ----------

oh sorry and as the title says, when first booting the box loads to 49 then back to 00 and then loads to 100 and starts. is this a sign the box is broke?

Don't bin the box. So what is the boxes current state? does it boot now you flashed the new sucmnsee image and you only have the free channels?

Or is it still boot looping (loading to 100 then restarting)

Yes it's boots now. I put the old sucmnsee image on it thinking that would work but it didn't. Tried a few other images as well.

Yes free channels work. The line is 100% correctly put in. Like I said the fella I get the line off said its connected? Have tried restarting softcam etc. Basically have run out of ideas :(

Right I get you.
Well first of all i would recommend using sucmnsee latest image.
It has been improved a lot and is more stable and optimized a bit more so it decreases the chance of it crashing.

Heres the latest one for the H1 HERE

If not then ignore the above.

Have you identified whether your line is a n line or c line?

I already tried his latest image. That's was the first one I tried after the box was stuck in boot loop. I only installed his old image thinking it might work but it didn't lol. Tried an image of the zgemma forum as well plus a few other in here.

It's an nline. Wonder if I should try a test line to make sure. But the person I get the line hasn't been any problems since I got the box. And on the forum he sells the line off, there has been no reports of any problems or other people's not working.

Yip definitely put It in correctly like that. When I go to tspanel then softcams no information is coming up though :/ before when box was working if I needed to restart the line the info would have came up about the line I had.

okay well try go tspanel > file manager
Navigate to newcamd.list
USR Keys

click on newcamd.list and see if the info comes up there.
make sure there is a space after and before the '='

Just checked, the line was in the file manager correctly, spaces and all that.

Mgcamd is ticked as well. Restarted it loads of times with no luck.

Any other ideas? :/

your 100% its a n line?

Try it in CCcam.cfg.

Simply navigate to etc then find CCcam.cfg and put your line in c line format (remove 'CWS = ' & replace it with 'c: ')
then menu>setup>softcam / CI > Softcam Manager > select CCcam

I'll try that now. Yes it's the same line that was working for a year with no problems until the box got stuck in bootloop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you put an mg_cfg file into usr / keys with the newcamd.list file. if so is the mg_cfg setup for cable. A sat mg_cfg file is different and will not clear the channels.

No because I pay monthly. The lines from if anyone knows him from another forum. And is 100%, has been trying to help as well but like everything else with no luck.

Last edited:
What do you mean leader? I just put it into the same mg_cfg file like I did when first setting up the box when it worked.

Back