Cable HELP! please!!! zgemma h1 loading to 49 and back!! WTF

didnt work lads :( sent you a pm dsayers

thats the freq range im near sure leader. net id is 00021. but i have the service scan type set to the provider so didnt need to put in freq range 6887?

---------- Post Merged at 09:58 PM ----------

additional SR is 6887? i got 00021 for belfast of this forum plus on AB belfast is 00021 :\

If dsayers can check your line, if he will put your line into a newcamd.list and also send you a working mg_cfg, if you remove yours from the box file in usr /keys then we can limit the problem.

Yip sent him the line. I'm moving away from the box before I smash it. Been trying to get it to work all weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just about to test it now. Turn your cam of while I do incase your provider sees 2 ip addresses at the same time

---------- Post Merged at 10:25 PM ----------

line working fine pm me your email adress and ill email you my newcamd.list and mg_cfg file

Replied to you pm dsayers thanks for checking that for me. Hopefully get this sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

email sent and line deleted from box and pc. ftp both newcamd.list and mg_cfg to usr/key override the old files then restart cam

Last edited:
dsayers you wee cert! lol that worked a treat, really appreciate the help! everything working perfect :) thank you everyone else for the reply's. appreciate it

Back