Cable Help setting up zgemma h1 on VM

Ok so your just using it as a single cable tuner?
Then you just need to get your c line into a file format ccam.cfg and send it into your box in the ETC folder. Then you can start your cam

To get to the cam section go menu>Setup >softcam /ci> softcam manager.
Make sure cccam is ticked

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I've done that, do I need to rescan or anything now or should it work straight away?

---------- Post Merged at 12:57 PM ----------

All channels are working after a restart :yes!:.. Big thanks to everyone, much appreciated!

No once you have scanned & your virmin bouquet is in place you shouldn't need to scan again.
Its just making sure that your line is in place and that the CCcam is turned on which it is.
So what it sounds like to me is the line isn't in the correct format or in the right place.
Can you get bbc one sd to work?
Have you got the original line from your provider?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glad that's sorted (y)

*YOU NEED A STORAGE DEVICE FOR THIS*

Menu > Setup > System > EPG > Settings > Enable Virgin EPG: yes
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > Cross EPG > Update rytec providers
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > Cross EPG > XMLTV Providers > Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV > click yellow to download *Wait for it to finish* > Click okay on Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV (Green tick should appear) then hit green to save
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > XMLTV-Importer > Press Blue for Sources > Scroll to Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV Okay *Green tick will appear* > Gress green to save
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > XMLTV-Importer > Press Yellow for Manual > then Yes.
It will do it daily.

Menu > Setup > System > EPG > Cross EPG > XMLTV Providers > Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV > click yellow to download *Wait for it to finish* > Click okay on Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV (Green tick should appear) then hit green to save
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > XMLTV-Importer > Press Blue for Sources > Scroll to Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV Okay *Green tick will appear* > Gress green to save
Menu > Setup > System > EPG > XMLTV-Importer > Press Yellow for Manual > then Yes.
It will do it daily.

Hello again thanks. For your Help.. I've tried all these steps but I'm afraid it's still not working. All my channels are still in the "last scanned" section of the EPG only free to air channels are in he bouquets.

It will do it daily.

Hello again thanks. For your Help.. I've tried all these steps but I'm afraid it's still not working. All my channels are still in the "last scanned" section of the EPG  only free to air channels are in he bouquets.

No worries, You know the steps above are only to get the 7 day EPG for VM. I thought you was all up and running?
Whats not exactly working now, or is it all working just that all the channels are in last scanned - not VM bouquet?

You only have a cable feed in right? If so:
Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Delete bouquets
Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Providers > Double check all the settings in there are correct (Virmin UK: Yes with your correct netid)
Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Start Scan

That should load the all the channels into VM Bouquet
Then once the scan is finished exit out of it all hit the down button that should bring up all the vm categories.
Let me know how you get on.

It will do it daily.

Hello again thanks. For your Help.. I've tried all these steps but I'm afraid it's still not working. All my channels are still in the "last scanned" section of the EPG  only free to air channels are in he bouquets.

No worries, You know the steps above are only to get the 7 day EPG for VM. I thought you was all up and running?
Whats not exactly working now, or is it all working just that all the channels are in last scanned - not VM bouquet?

You only have a cable feed in right? If so:
Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Delete bouquets
Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Providers > Double check all the settings in there are correct (Virmin UK: Yes with your correct netid)
Menu > Setup > Service Searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Start Scan

That should load the all the channels into VM Bouquet
Then once the scan is finished exit out of it all hit the down button that should bring up all the vm categories.
Let me know how you get on.

Thanks, yeah I have only a cable feed in there. I have all the channels but they are all in the last scanned yeah, so I have to go through all them to find stuff. I will try your steps tomorrow as I'm in work tonight. Does it make a difference that I'm using a Sly skin/background on my box and I'm running it through a cable connection? Would I be better off with a VM skin?

Back