How do I find what image/version is installed

My friend has purchased a prebuilt ZGemma H.2S box. Is there an easy way of locating the image used for the build, i.e. Whoosh or Sucmnsee and which version has been installed?

Thanks in Advance?

If you have wbconfig plugin in your plugins list or you press the portal button on your remote and wbconfig appears in the list then you've got a recent build of wooshbuild.
The rest of the builds I'm not sure about

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info Sm1. Is there an equiverlent of help and about that will give build/version info in these builds that you know of?

Thanks for the info Sm1. Is there an equiverlent of help and about that will give build/version info in these builds that you know of?
I had a quick look on my box and couldn't see anything definitive. But I was doing it remotely from my phone so it was a bit fiddly. I'm sure someone will be along soon with a precise answer

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

If Woosbuild v5 is installed then the start up screen will show a satellite with some images while the box is booting.
If furniture screens come up that is Wosshbuild V4

Menu, information, about some backup images will say who did the backup. Others it will just say openatv or openvix vix

Back