How do i get all the bouquets to show in the epg graphical view

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
At the moment it is like this with only a left and right arrow:
v3-epg.jpg

I want it like this please so I see all the bouquet names when I change to the next:
EPG%20Options.jpg

Thanks

You wanted the gap removed didn't you? Have a look at kiddacs slyk1hd skin thread in his Dropbox account in the extras folder follow the instructions for the epgselection.py then reboot box this will bring up a gap between the end and the beginning of the service name

You wanted the gap removed didn't you? Have a look at kiddacs slyk1hd skin thread in his Dropbox account in the extras folder follow the instructions for the epgselection.py then reboot box this will bring up a gap between the end and the beginning of the service name
i removed the gap from from the service name fine as you told me to remove the channel numbers beta from plugins and its all good now thanks.

What i need help now is with getting all the bouquet name shown like in image 2 as currently its like image 1

You need to look at slyk1hd thread in his Dropbox account goto skins then slyk1hd then the extras folder and follow the instructions for epg tabs

You need to look at slyk1hd thread in his Dropbox account goto skins then slyk1hd then the extras folder and follow the instructions for epg tabs
I don't know what to change at the start in the extras.xml file when I ftp that epgselection.py file and delete the old one

Yes delete the old one if your using my image it will have the extras.xml edited but you only need to change the first 2 parts

Back