how do i install a c line into a dreambox 800 hd easily?

Romplex

Hi guys, ok after my disaster with the skybox f5 i have bought a dreambox hd i just need to know if there is an easy way of installing a cline to it.

cheers

if cccam is installed on your dreambox.
then login to dreambox through DCC and open var folder then etc folder then cccam.cfg press edit and copy cline from desktop and paste through ctrl+v.

now restart box and start view your channels.

2nd way type your dreambox ip in my computer like this

Ftp:// your dreambox ip

ftp://192.168.0.8
press enter
put user root
default password: dreambox

now open var folder then etc folder then copy CCcam.cfg to desktop and put cline & save it.
now copy from desktop CCcam.cfg and paste in box and overwrite option comes press yes on it.

restart cccam on box and start viewing.

Last edited:
i use gp image with tunsaniasat it have all latest cams and plugins
i use cccam most time some time i use mgcam or oscam

if you wana use mgcam on box first install from addons then open var/keys then put your acess cline in cccamd or nline in newcamd press blue button from remote then start mgcam twice on box

Last edited:
Dcc is dreambox control center through that you can easily entercline/nline to dreambox and manage your file or edit example cccam.cfg mg.cfg softcams etc etc..

I am new to this and don't know how to put file int my dreambox 800. I got a file online and it was sent to me via email but I don't know what to do next. Can anyone help please?

Back