How to update your channel list for Skyboxes

I have an openbox v8 and downloaded a new channel list from Norfolk , Following their video deleted my channel list , and got the exact frame on my tv as they show on the video.
Followed it through but every time it says no file found, So now I have no channels and cant get the list to load .
Anyone help at all ? Is it the box

Press menu,and go across to network settings if it doesn't say camds setup press 6666 then it should appear, click on it then a box will come up ccam client setup, click that then manage configuration files, click the first one ccam. Cfg then your server will appear see if it says online or offline. Hope this helps a nd no need to apologise we all start from somewhere if you need more help contact me

Hello

I have this problem. Did the above and it says offline. It seems the guy i bought the box off has disappeared. I cant contact him. How would i go about buying the new codes to input into the box?

Thanks

I have a similar problem but i have done the channel update but BT sport still says scrambled but everything else works :(

I have a similar problem but i have done the channel update but BT sport still says scrambled but everything else works :(

depending on how many times you've updated via usb it can cause issues, do this Menu> ok on factory settings> ok on yes> IMPORTANT now press blue.
this will erase all channel list data leaving the line intact, now reload the latest Cwaites list as normal and that should sort you out

Press zoom on remote then click all satellite it should be in there somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, is it possible to use an 'ndf' type channel list channel list (TM5402HD M3 type) on openbox v8s too please?

Usb to rs232 female for v8s stuck on load

Having lots of problems getting my v8s off load tried the usn to rs232female but it's pants any help appreciated thanks
Dale

Last edited:
I'm still seeking either a 'multisat' channel list for Openbox, seeing as they ARE also multisat and NOT just Sky UK 28E boxes, but really struggling even to find an 'editor' program similar to Clarke Tech type software, but this for Openbox 'dbs' (TP-) format rather than 'ndf' format!

Can't BELIEVE that SOMEONE hasn't come up with one, despite all the apparently poor reputation of the Openbox?

You can't get multi sat channels lists for cheap boxes, you need multiple folders like vu or zgemmas like a pc folder in folders

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

Back