How to update your channel list for Skyboxes

Fat 32

Hi thanks for the info, however I cant select 'upgrade by USB' (it is grey'd out). I am using a 64gb USB stick, I could only format it to 'exfat'. Could this be the issue? thanks in advance.

EDIT: My box is a F3.

Download guiformat.exe (search google ) and you will be able to formatt any size drive to fat32.

---------- Post Merged at 02:54 PM ----------

Download guiformat (search google) this will allow you to formatt ant size usb or drive to fat32

HI , was wanting to add the AJ channels set up and load the nline via usb , and been looking at Bees tutorial , however is this guide for the VIX platform , i cannot find menu - tools - upgrade via USB ??? i can find Menu - Setup and then im lost ????

can someone point me in the right direction , Please.

Pabs

I have a skybox F5, works fine. I have recently move house. Now I am only getting some of the sky sports and the odd paid for channels. Can anyone tell me if I need to get a new line? Or what's the solution to my problem might be

I have a skybox F5, works fine. I have recently move house. Now I am only getting some of the sky sports and the odd paid for channels. Can anyone tell me if I need to get a new line? Or what's the solution to my problem might be

if you are getting some paid channels, then it is likely that the problem is with your channel list, not your line, try the latest list, if that doesn't work, then contact your supplier and see if he is having troubles t his end.

I'm using AJ for my channel list. Contacted him and he said I am the only one to report a problem. He has advised to do a satellite search to find channels I am not getting at the moment. Done as was advised, but that only resulted in getting some (not all) of the channels I had before moving...

I'm using AJ for my channel list. Contacted him and he said I am the only one to report a problem. He has advised to do a satellite search to find channels I am not getting at the moment. Done as was advised, but that only resulted in getting some (not all) of the channels I had before moving...

Have you moved far , I mean do you have to change the area search code on the sky box ?

Worth a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Successfully updated the channel list , thanks , but......
I can't get Eden or Yesterday but can get Eden+1 and Yesterday +1
Any ideas why ?

Last edited:
Any ideas why ?

---------- Post Merged at 04:54 PM ----------

Any ideas why ?

Any ideas why ?

Any ideas why ?

Yeah try updating with another channel list, I use Cwaites personally and never had any issues really!

whats signal strength from the dish ... ? also
(please be aware this little tutorial is what I have done and if anything happens to your box " I or techkings is not responsible for any mishaps breakages,or failures" (has to be said lol )

... I am not a satalite techy but this is what I did (and alls good)

format pen drive - or just delete stuff off if you don't know how to do it ..

download AJ's channel list put on pen drive .

TURN ON BOX

goto
MENU - edit channels - delete all channels
goto
single satalite scan leave settings -do a scan
will take 5/10 min
reboot box (turn off /on )
update channel list off pen drive
(in menu)
update by USB
select misc (leave keep other settings as "yes" go down to type press ok (select) so theres a tick next to it .DBS -TP PROGS DBS
press yellow button let it flash (then reboot )

Bobs ya uncle ... although AJ'S new channel list (AJ's Skybox/Libertview List 21-6-15) may stop all the ups and downs of the past few days .. but I did this method the other day and it was fine before I updated to the new list which I did today (without doing all the above rigmarole again) and seems ok so far

Hi, I have tried to update the channel list but can get free asian channels. I have copied file TP_prog.dbs from ajsat then updated by USB. then checked by info button on remote, it says TP_PROG.dbs file not found. what should I do? please help. Thanks

hi , i have a skybox v6 and all of a sudden 4 hours ago all channels scrambled..tried clearing all channels , rebooting , uploading the new TP etc etc etc..anyone know if there is a server issue or something?
Thanks

Press menu,and go across to network settings if it doesn't say camds setup press 6666 then it should appear, click on it then a box will come up ccam client setup, click that then manage configuration files, click the first one ccam. Cfg then your server will appear see if it says online or offline. Hope this helps a nd no need to apologise we all start from somewhere if you need more help contact me

Can anyone help I have done a changel list a few times but when I have tried today on numerous occasions it's saying file not found when I press the info key.I have done the normal procedure formatted my usb downloaded the latest list and dragged and dropped it in can anyone help cheers?

Back