I paid my subscription yesterday morning and still getting login message !!

Are you on about the Starview supporter 1.02 cause if so i downloaded it and it wudn't open say's there something wrong with it

i payed for sub on friday , and up n running by monday morning . just let it do its thing ,all will be well ,thanks to all for the help cheers .

After trolling through soooo many posts. I am definitely going to PM starking for advice regarding sub as member always appears to reply to posts.

Starking ..can you please pm me on the different ways to purchase support coz at the moment am a little confused.many thanks in advance ..

Actually pay pal is not the only way

u can download the supporter 102 select gift card, it will redirect you to a different page to pay by other ways rather than pay pal!

You can also pay by postal order!

PM sent out!

If you don't have a Paypal account than please choose the one off payment option on the Paypal link were you can pay by debit or credit card.

Jonny you've asked the question a few times already here, give members time to answer, no multi-posting across the forums

i,ve read so many threads here on how to subscibe to starview 6,but i am still none the wiser,i think it might be me !!!! could someone please pm me with an idiots guide. thanks

it took 3 days for my box to be switched back with no problems.i dont know how i,ve survived for so long.(thanks wheelo for link).
astonvilla,just follow the link wheelo gave me,and its best if u got a paypal account.

Back