Ibox 2 TS Media Filmon auto changing channel issue

even on a genuine vu on ts media looking at a film it can stop and blank screen,recorded version finished before movie lol,even had it playing next stream,not sure on expat tv were the vpn=no ip
issue services stopped.

based in same old place=armchair lol

Im watching filmon here now itv1. Nope filmon stopped after 4-5 mins
All on demand grand apart from ch4.
Expat tv itv1 not working.

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 PM ----------

Last time I tried tsmedia it was crap. Come on a long way.....

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 PM ----------

Im starting to think it a router to box bandwidth/stabilty issue. Are ur homeplugs just the 200's or the 500's? Do you still get the ondemand issues hardwired straight to router?

Last edited:
Where are u based?

The box is based in Spain & is wired directly into router, all the channels stream perfectly except that it cuts out after a few mins on filmon and no itv at all on expat tv. Are you saying your box does exactly the same? If so gotta be a generic issue & not related solely to my box or config...

Ur using my image though. And its just a simple setup with no specific iptv setups. So while I only get the basic setup stuff id say theres a lot of tweaking (stop dancin like mily sirus;-) open to fixin it. If you google the other enigma 2 boxs and they're setups for tsmedia u might come up with fixs. Its just ive nevr looked into or done. Ps pissed ;-)

---------- Post Merged at 01:10 AM ----------

And jammy bstard spain. Stuck in sunny ireland :-( lol

No so the 3 things I wanna use for TV Filmon, Expat & Navi are not working! Any other options for accessing UK FTA channels? Is there likely to be any updates to TS Media that resolve these issues?

Tsmedia updates pretty regularly but the same probs have been there for a while so wouldnt pin hopes on it :-(

Seen a couple of bits on the net about Filmon cutting out is because of the streams that are in high mode, & need to be changed to low in order for it to work, not sure how true this is or if it can be done on this box?...

Back