Ibox2 plus stuck on home menu

Open notebook on your laptop and write your n:line, now remove the (n:) and write CWS =
Then save the file as newcamd.list / FTP in dcc then var folder, then keys folder put the newcamd list in there rebooted the box all channels working ,thanks for all your help again

Last edited:
How did you get on sucmnsee with the mgcamd m8 ?question for you m8 i want to back my flash up to usb will this back my settings up that my box with my line settings ? or just the flash im using ?to back my box up is it media tools /image/back up flash image

No dont backup with main vix.
Use plugin.
The one I use is 1-1 backup. Download via plugins. Takes 10-30 minutes to back up. Use backup to hdd and then copy out later. Works better. It puts a xpeedlx folder AND a backup folder on the hdd (2 copies).
Once you make ur backup you must go into the xpeedlx folder and rename noforce to force before you can use it to flash. Do this after copying the backup away from box so its not on box.
Also if you have used 29/5/14 bootloader you must rename xpeedlx to cloudix. annd then delete off hdd any of the copies so fresh for backup next time.
Does back up ur line. So dont share the image unless u delete line before backup.
Was away celebrating past two days so very fragile and in da bad books ;-) will try mgcamd again soon

Last edited:
Cheers m8 Iv done that changed the no force to force /changed xpeedix to cloudix it's also backed a movie and time shift file which as nothing there /. So any probs just boot up from usb with cloudix on it and it should put all my settings and line back on etc thanks for your help again pal

Back