Ibox2 plus stuck on home menu

Can any one please help me Iv got an ibox plus installed a sly skin now the box is stuck on the home screen and the lcd display is showing LC c any help would be appreciated thanks

Try just simple on and off.
Then try removing usb and on and off.
If that doesnt work you need to reflash.
Contact ur supplier and ask for image. It will probably be the same as what you had.
Or download an image and flash yourself. If you download a "bare" image its a lot of tinkering to set up. But if you download someones backup its mostly already done.

Thanks for the reply m8 I'll have a go at that Iv messaged the supplier but not heard anything yet with the flash, has the flash got the plug ins tsmedia on it etc ? Thanks in advance

I got the box off flee bay m8 not from d2d my friend as sent me a file xpeedix inside the file is force images version keen.bin roofs.bin splash.bin is this what i need ? thanks for getting back to me

Last edited:
Yes.
Put folder on usb and flash.
If you have applied the 29/5/14 bootloader you will have to rename xpeedlx to cloudix. But try as is first.
Just ask ur friend is its a backup image or bare image.

Last edited:
Iv asked him it's a back up tried it on 2 USB keys nothing happening Left for a while ,have a go a changing the folder to cloudix. Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 03:04 PM ----------

Sucmnee what a star you are all sorted now after I changed the file thanks for getting back to me ,now I'm gonna have a go at putting my line in via dcc

Sucmnsee is there any easy way of inputting my line ? Iv had a play with dcc the only thing is my line is in text on word not a file it looks pretty straight fwd with a file but not with my lines in text

Create a .txt file on ur pc with notepad.
Enter the line in there.
Rename the file CCcam.cfg
Dcc this file over to the box into 'etc' folder.
Should start working almost instantly

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ----------

Ps maybe help if you go to
Menu
Setup
Softcam/cl
Softcam manager
And tell us what it says there

Mgcamd_138 is selected I havent made my file yet

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ----------

Iv made my file but now dcc will not connect box message showing error 10057 in function send socket is not connected ,the original flash I was using would connect through dcc but since Iv flashed today it's not showing connection

Yes. Click search on dcc for ip again.

But the other thing is if you are running mgcamd, the instructions I gave on entering and using cccam do not apply. You will need to enter by another method.
I dont know this way though so cant help with it. Sorry.

If you follow one of the other guides in this forum or any enigma2 box setup it will detail how to do the mgcamd but ive never got working.
The bellow is not supposed to be the correct way to use nlines just clines. But if ur stuck it worked well for me and still does

Setup
Softcam/ci
Softcam manager
Set startup and start
(If you have no cccam plugin here go to plugin downloads and get 1. Reported most stable is CCcam.2.1.3)

Then you have to insert your line by ftp program into the 'etc' folder on the box..........

On a pc/laptop connected to the same router as ur box..
Download an ftp program like dreambox control centre or filezilla. I use DCC.
Install on pc
Start DCC
Click search under pic of box
Click search on left
Double click ur box when found
Hit reconnect button under pic of pc
Hit FTP bottom left
Double click etc folder on left
Use right panel to find your CCcam.cfg file
Click once on it to highlight
Hit ← button on screen to transfer file
That should be it entered

Last edited:
Iv managed to get it going took a bit of time but works perfect now all channels and sky hd skin my m8 pointed me in the right direction thanks for all your help

Last edited:
Back