ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021

@channelking anywhere to watch official highlights? Sky Sports normally do 5 minute ones which are ideal. But all that’s on YouTube is third party shitty uploads lol

@channelking anywhere to watch official highlights? Sky Sports normally do 5 minute ones which are ideal. But all that’s on YouTube is third party shitty uploads lol

Main highlights for the games for the day are shown in the evening on sky sports mate

Usually only 1 hour highlights for each game which is good enough imo.

I prefer the full highlights myself lol.

What you think of the tournament so far?

I honestly can't see anyone beating England. They look scary. But all it will take is a massive collapse in the Semis or something like Braithwaites 4 sixes that will again curse England again lol. England under Morgan seem such a unit. Pakistan also been very good. Apart from them 2 all other sides look bang average. Be gold if Inida go out in the group.

Yep pakistan look decent but I honestly believe they will choke in the semis. If they manage to get to the final England will absolutely destroy them.

All round England is the best White ball team on the planet and its their world cup to lose.

I don't like India or Pakistan at all. The former acts everyone bloody owes them something and makes my blood boil.

I hope India too go out but I have a sneaky feeling they will just edge into semis. Not that I'm worried England will smash them to pieces as well can't wait if that is the final.

Back