ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021

Yep pakistan look decent but I honestly believe they will choke in the semis. If they manage to get to the final England will absolutely destroy them.

All round England is the best White ball team on the planet and its their world cup to lose.

I don't like India or Pakistan at all. The former acts everyone bloody owes them something and makes my blood boil.

I hope India too go out but I have a sneaky feeling they will just edge into semis. Not that I'm worried England will smash them to pieces as well can't wait if that is the final.

Watch this now mate Namibia will shock the world and win it lol!

Awesome semi final gutted England are out but they were great in the tournament tbh. I have had a gut feeling new Zealand will win it and still think so

2nd semi final

IMG_20211111_113441_306.jpg

Pakistan bottled it. Shaheen had a shocking over when it mattered lol. Some of them fans at the end in tears :ROFLMAO:

Pakistan bottled it. Shaheen had a shocking over when it mattered lol. Some of them fans at the end in tears :ROFLMAO:

Ye Shaheen and Rauf bottled it but my blame goes mainly on Hasan Ali.

Fekking shiite bowler and have said that for a while. How the hell he is even in that team is beyond me.

I am ecstatic India didnt win which was main thing for me and dont give a toss about Pakistan either tbh.

I think the pressure showed and I dont believe this team can really win the BIG one going forward. Mentally they are bloody weak. 5 times Australia have beaten them in ICC knockout matches that is serious baggage that will be there for some time.

Fekking shiite bowler and have said that for a while. How the hell he is even in that team is beyond me.

I am ecstatic India didnt win which was main thing for me and dont give a toss about Pakistan either tbh.

I think the pressure showed and I dont believe this team can really win the BIG one going forward. Mentally they are bloody weak. 5 times Australia have beaten them in ICC knockout matches that is serious baggage that will be there for some time.

What was crazy is how similar both Semi Finals endings were. Near identical going into the last 4 overs. And finished with a over to spare after a flurry of sixes!

What was crazy is how similar both Semi Finals endings were. Near identical going into the last 4 overs. And finished with a over to spare after a flurry of sixes!

Both brilliant semis mate.

Unfortunately my parents were legit upset. I wanted to tease them after they were mocking me yesterday after England lost so I just had to walk out the room earlier as didnt want to rub more salt in the wounds so to speak lol.

Na, Hasan Ali man of the match!

Na, Hasan Ali man of the match!

Man of the tournament more like it!!!

The guy who just cant be dropped lol.

If my some miracle the Aussies and English tour in 2022 next year to Pakistan I dont expect them them to really recover from this loss. As this loss will have more consequences till the next world cup in 2022.

Back