Iptv player

There is a 117.02.00.00 update this just issues a image may not work properly warning. But looks like it works. Well no crashing yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

117.02.00.00 still has the same issues, although it doesn't crash no more the issue is still there as you cannot install wget and f4mdump because openssl 1.0.2 is not supported.

117.02.00.00 still has the same issues, although it doesn't crash no more the issue is still there as you cannot install wget and f4mdump because openssl 1.0.2 is not supported.
Mate, if you ftp and delete iptv player plugin folder and reinstall 116 or even 112 I think went back to, that should let you install wget and f4mdunp then update up to 116 if need be. You'll still get the openssl error though as know if update to 117

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mate, if you ftp and delete iptv player plugin folder and reinstall 116 or even 112 I think went back to, that should let you install wget and f4mdunp then update up to 116 if need be. You'll still get the openssl error though as know.

i forgot about that and updated vix today do you mind attaching the wget and f4mdunp files or your iptv player

I'm still using 16.00.00.00 bangord, I just keep checking the latest to see if it's been fixed, problem is streams are starting to not work on 16 as it needs the latest update.
Dsayers you could try that but I'm sure those 2 files look for OpenSSL 1.0.0 so wouldn't work with 1.0.2 that's why they are failing to install.

I know guys. I've given up with it till fixed(hopefully) and uninstalled it. Sad times! Bought a years Plex sub recently anyway

IPTV player has been pulled from plugins (wasn't there last night or this morning) noticed when reflashing last night to ATV 5.3

Makes sense suppose till working properly again. Maybe Vix will do the same.

Makes sense suppose till working properly again. Maybe Vix will do the same.

I hope not, I installed 9.02.00.00 I think from feeds then updated to 116.00.00.00 and all seems to be fine,
Streamlive is working, downloader is working and yify so that's all I need :P

Mine worked all the way through the latest updates because I hadn't updated my image for a while so my box is still running the old openssl But my friends whos system I had updated had stopped working completely. On samsams thread he does say there is an easy way to run openssl 1.0 as well as 1.02 on the same image but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know the ftp location for OpenSSL on the box. I'm not at home at the moment so can't search the box just yet. But want to have a dig around to see how easy it is. May be able to manually install the old version from my box alongside the new one on my mates.

I was getting only the openssl error but loads feeds not working inc the ones you really want so I've given up for now

Yeah that's what my friends is like. Every link he clicks is dead but my the same links on mine that's still running the older ssl work perfect still. Wonder if you can install the old ssl alongside the new one by using the packet manager. Or maybe downgrade it. I wish he had given a bit more info on the 'easy way' to have both versions on one image. Will give it all a try when I get back to my box.

ive gone back to 3.2037 with iptv 116 and done a site search with filezilla for openssl and it brings up several files does anyone know which folder it should be in? and i can upload mine here for you to try on the new images and does this mean i can update iptv player without issues or would i get the same errors?

Last edited:
I'm running openatv build which was last updated a couple of weeks ago and I've done all the iptvplayer updates including 116 through to last nights which was 117.2 and have been watching movies and series from solar movies and kiss cartoon and other sources with no problems with any updates. But my friends who I updated the openatv a few days ago has not had iptvplayer working ever since. First off it was crashing when it opened then it updated and solved the blue screen crashes but no links work. but as long as you stay on the older build with the old ssl you will be able to update iptvplayer from within the app and use it with all the links working. It's frustrating that samsam says it isn't a bug but i do understand why because it's not something that was caused by iptvplayer it is vix and openatv updating their ssl. ( which is usually a good thing but because some things depend on it it's causing issues. ) if openpli had updated their ssl I bet he'd fix it quicker. Lol. Can't complain to much though as compared to kodi and tsmedia iptvplayer is amazing.

Was gonna do same last night but as kiddac says theyre core component's so gave up. Theres a ssl folder at /usr/lib. Was just going to merge the old 3.2.036 with new 4.0.003 but chickened out lol

UPDATE
support for OpenSSL 1.0.2 has now been added in 117.04.00.00, iptv player is now fully working again!

you don't know how quick I have just go into plugins menu to re-download. ;)

---------- Post Merged at 10:07 PM ----------

except it isn't in there... grrrr. ha

Back