Iptv player

Is it just in the Vix feed still then? I'll be sure to try as soon as home!

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

I know vix and atv pulled it from there feeds luckily I kept it on my build and just updated.
Hopefully they should put it back now all is good.

Lol bangord I threatened to send the techkings boys round!

Last edited:
Goon, have you updated the WOS thread so Abu and the boys get on the case lol??? Or threatened them too!

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

The crashing issue was fixed in the update after, when it was still on feeds I deleted it and installed and updated to the update that fixed the crashing, after that you still couldn't install wget or f4mdump because of the OpenSSL error but you could at least get to the main menu.

Bangord WOS Abu and the boys have been notified lol!

Last edited:
and for the impatient people like me go to the git link on post 13. go files. download zip and copy the iptvplayer folder over to your extensions folder. reboot

I'll just wait till tommorra they should update the feeds with it, if it can by built. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and for the impatient people like me go to the git link on post 13. go files. download zip and copy the iptvplayer folder over to your extensions folder. reboot

where's the extension folder sir

:butkiss:

I found it now thank you all

Last edited:
Yep works fine running on vix 4.1 bangord. It's not in plugin feeds though so had to get from gitlab and do the manual install.

Double click the zip then copy the inner IPTVPlayer folder, also did any1 have to change the player to internal without buffering? As my gst player ain't working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back