IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a test line for my enigma 2 box with epg support, ppv and 3pm football when it returns..

Thanks.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Hi I'm looking for a reliable iptv sub for zgemma h2s,The channels must be linked to epg and pre-stored into categories (e.g. Sports, Music, Movies...)

Hi I'm looking for a reliable iptv sub for zgemma h2s,The channels must be linked to epg and pre-stored into categories (e.g. Sports, Music, Movies...)

Hi looking for iptv on laptop or Samsung Tv that shows the Boxing in the UK on PPV Tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in iptv sub. To be used on h2s using wooshbuild. Would need to come with EPG. Trial required and pricing for month/year

Looking for another sub for zgemma h2s tried two so far one didn't work at all though highly recommended, the other works but freezes and now seller says he's stopped selling to zgemma owners. Anyone got a good sub on their zgemma? Pleas PM me details.
Many thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking for a trusted IPTV provider who can provide subs which will work on Enigma 2 devices (Zgemma), I will need a trial because I need to supply numerous friends with IPTV subs on there boxes.

The channels must be linked to epg and pre-stored into categories (e.g. Sports, Music, Movies...)

Thanks
hi i'm in the same position as you i.e (looking for a trusted IPTV provider who can provide subs which will work on Enigma 2 devices (Zgemma)). could you forward me the provider if you get any luck thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back