IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
    • State if you require region specific servers
    • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
    • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
    • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
    • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
    • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
    • If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
    • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
    • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
    • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
    • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Looking for

Hi there. Looking for full sly package iptv for openbox v8s. I have relatively poor internet speed however. Wouldnt mind a trial if poss?

Thanks

Usual request...
Sub for Mag254, looking for full UK ideally with VOD and 14 day catch up.
Also interested in multi room pricing..

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usual request...
Sub for Mag254, looking for full UK ideally with VOD and 14 day catch up.
Also interested in multi room pricing..

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
I am looking for a 24 hour test for zgemma star 2s running Wooshbuild V4 . Please send details including prices. Thanks in advance.

Looking for IPTV sub with 24/48 trial for Zgemma H2s.

I'm after minimum of Sly Sports HD, Box Office HD and BT Sports in HD, preferably with EPG. Don't mind what else comes with it. US sports channels would be good.

looking for a itv test line for smart iptv app the current subscribed service has just stopped 2 weeks in really frustrating looking for all uk sly with 3pm kickoffs and ppv

Considering the wooshbuild v5 for my zgemma h2s which has a build already on it with no UK sky channels, is IPTV plugin available with the build or do I need to add the plugin, looking the xtream iptv,

Hi

Looking for a sub for a mag 254
Sky Sports, BT sports and Discovery HD channels, usual UK channels
need high bitrate with no buffereing I have 50mb+ Fibre
I also have a VU Solo2 on Vix im not sure if its possible to get IPTV running on that?
Need a tester and price for a year.
Thanks

Hi

Looking for a sub for a mag 254
Sky Sports, BT sports and Discovery HD channels, usual UK channels
need high bitrate with no buffereing I have 50mb+ Fibre
I also have a VU Solo2 on Vix im not sure if its possible to get IPTV running on that?
Need a tester and price for a year.
Thanks

Looking for a good quality subscription for UK and Sly TV and Sports on an LG Smart TV, I do not have a fixed line due to rural location but have a reasonably stable 10MB WiFi link that will hopefully be improved on in the near future. I have had a few trials so far from internet searches and only a couple have been anywhere near good. Please reply if you have a stable service offering that will work on this set up without buffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back