IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

Looking for trial test run need a M3U file sub please its for my Sony Android smart tv, if possible sub with Indian and pakistani channels.

Thanks

I'm looking for IPTV for zgemma h2s and support. Would like it from server owner. Would like test b4 buy and a good price .
Too many fakers offering services

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looking for iptv for zgemma h2s.

I've tried the xtream and xcplugin iptv methods and don't really like the layout of them...

I'd like iptv that has full 7 day epg And layout just like sky.

Thanks

Have a IPTV sub at the minute. However I am looking for a second sub.
Must have work with MAG254

Decent channel selection, sly, us, and sports channels.

Also a decent VOD that works.

Please give a price as well.

Cheers

Requesting IPTV service fair price preferably with putty setup for bouquets etc. on zgemma 2s. Require lot of subscriptions for friends

Would like an IPTV sub with full UK channels, including sports box office etc, compatible with Zgemma h2s, including EPG integration. Would like a test if possible. Cheers.

Having just recently been ripped off with provider looking for an iptv sub (ssbo etc) with a decent length test line from a reliable source. I'm using firebox and would like a decent epg as well, with view to monthly maybe longer but having been bitten once need trustworthy with good price. cheers

hi im looking for a reliable seller for iptv with a epg guide if possible on xgemma boxes not fussed about the usa chanels all i need is uk and 3pm ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back