IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my am looking for a iptv subscription and a line for my zgemma h2s, last year I only had the line but it stopped working before the year was up so please good supplier only. Regards Namz

Looking to get all 3pm kick offs and sly package.

I am ideally looking to access on my home theatre PC, and a decent epg would be an advantage!

Cheers

Hi there, I'm looking for a full sly HD sub for a zgemma s2s box with vod also, a trial would be great to make sure it's fine, I use an imac, so the script needs to work with the voc program, thanks in advance.

Hi I'm looking for iptv for zgemma h2s with uk sly and roi and 3pm kick offs also. Preffably with epg and both sd and hd channels. Thanks.

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG, full bouquet, UK package, PPV and 3pm kick offs. Need it for firestick with possible trial (haven't tried iptv yet).

Trial required for Android box please. Must work with a VPN router and preferably with a server in the North East of England or glitch free. VOD not required.

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package , PPV and 3pm kick off. please include price please
would also require trial cheers. I have an openbox v8s and an enigma 2 box

Hi I'm looking for iptv for zgemma h2s with uk sly and roi and 3pm kick offs. With EPG both sd/hd channels.

Trial required.

Thanks

Looking for iptv to run on Samsung TV using Smart IPTV app, m3u file. Im after HD UK sports, 3pm kick offs, ppv channels, trial line & price

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'm looking for IPTV test line and pricing to run on Smart IPTV app. Would like UK sports HD & EPG would be cool.

Hi looking for IPTV test all channels for Zgemma H.2s. Must run from bouquets with categories - no IPTV apps. No resellers, server owners only !
THX in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back