IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for IPTV VOD and box set series. Do not want full package. No channels and no TV package. VOD and box sets only.

Looking for IPTV VOD and box set series. Do not want full package. No channels and no TV package. VOD and box sets only.

yeah, good idea.
I want 'sky sports main events', 'sky sports arena', 'crime and investigation' and 'discovery shed+1',...maybe 'chicks with dicks' and 'sluts with nuts' but no other packages will be entertained :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah, good idea.
I want 'sky sports main events', 'sky sports arena', 'crime and investigation' and 'discovery shed+1',...maybe 'chicks with dicks' and 'sluts with nuts' but no other packages will be entertained :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I see you require the 'No nights out' package :(y): lol

Is there much of a demand for VOD only? As I was looking at VOD packages the other day, and wondered if many people would be interested in them or not...

Hi Looking for all channels iptv ppv vod UK full epg for zgemma h2s (wooshbuild 6). UK servers only. Please put full price details 1,3,6,9,12 months also would like a test line please thank you

I'm looking for an iptv sub with full EPG , UK package , PPV, VOD and 3pm kick off.
Possibility be able to record on a h2s and price for multiroom i.e. on a samsung tv
Thanks in advance!!

Need iptv sub for Mag 254, all UK channels, VOD, 3pm kick off and catch up TV. EPG also please.

Any veterans here that can recommend, no resellers please.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , full UK and US package with Sports, Movies, PPV and 3pm kick off etc.

Zgemma H2s with latest Whooshbuild. Would like Test first and prices for 1,3,6 and 12 months.

Need a glitch and lag free service, so ideally servers only with no resellers please.

Many Thanks in advance

Hi got a android box on the way so looking for a iptv service for Kodi .
The main thing I'm after is football ,3 p.m kick offs etc..
All other will be a bonus
I'm just looking for a week or month to start with to see how it runs
Cheers

Hi looking for an IPTV sub for a MAG 254 which includes EPG and all the main: UK,USA,CA,PPV channels. Also want all the football channels across the world including UK,USA,FR,CA,China,Germany etc. Reliable server based in the UK. A 24/48 hr test will be awesome.

NO RESELLERS PLEASE

Cheers
H

I'm looking for an iptv sub for Enigma2 receiver (.sh) with stable SPAIN package and others Europe and USA package. Dont need VOD .
Please include prices monthly & yearly.
I will need updated channel list or trial

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Can anyone recommend a good iptv sub for the mag 256 with all the sports channels and ppv. Would also like plenty of VOD but not bothered about recording. If so could you provide details and costs. Thanks in Advance.

Hi, I'm lookin a good solid iptv server with full uk package & USA , 3pm kick offs , b**n sports , euro package , would like a test for enigma2 , thanks.

Looking for IPTV sub, glitch free. for android box M8 I only want Irish and sky UK, sports, entertainment, movies, docs, kids, news and ppv. And 3pm kickoffsz. EPG Thanks in advance

looking for a stable reliable server with all channels with sports, 3 pm kick offs and B**n sports and movies and price for option to record. Zgemma H2S box thanks

looking for a test for zgemma using xtreamtv. i want uk/ ireland/ usa and more and vod movies and tv series if possible. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back