IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package PPV and 3pm kick off.

I have an Enigma 2 box so would need instructions in how i would load it, used to have old SKY N-LINES.

Looking for stable package (NO RESELLERS) must be own servers and need a 1 month trial to check stability.

Looking for good IPTV service for all uk SKY channels, including sports and BT sport, and movies. This is for Samsung smart iptv app.

Looking to become an IPTV reseller need a good supplier with portal access. Full UK channels and international setup. Reliable and good performing providers only

Looking for iptv sub have firebox with smart iptv app.

need full uk channels with sports and box office sports , reliable service please

Looking for competetive prices on iptv for full UK and Irish channels,m3u list will be fine for a test.
Ill resell the service if its good.
pm me

I'm looking for an iptv sub with full EPG , UK package , PPV, VOD and 3pm kick off.
Must be able to record on a h2s
Thanks

hi, I'm looking for a 24 hour test please. I'm running wooshbuild on a zgemma h2s so integrated with that. Need full sky package and box office, EPG and a script for the boutiques please. It would be an advantage if I could record or watch stuff back on demand. If you could send me monthly and yearly prices please. Thanks

I've just bought Mag256. Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with VOD , Adult, PPV and 3pm kick off. Would like a trial to test stability (no resellers) and then monthly? Prices please.

Hi,
I'm looking for a good server with full epg and uk, us, adult and 3pm, Ppv and hd and even uhd if that's even possible to work on a Samsung TV

looking for a service just for 3pm kick offs - dont need 100s of channels just a hd stream. can use zeggema - andriod - windows 10 - fire stick
cheers

Looking for,

IPTV with as many UK channels as possible, entertainment and sports including box office stuff.

To be installed on a zGemma H2S enigma2 box with EPG support and sorted into bouquets. (I know this is possible as I've tried one already.)

I don't want a reseller I ideally want to get one from the source, someone who provides support when needed in as professional a manner as possible.

Would like a decent trial first before I commit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm looking for a sub for a zgemma h2s, I would like entertainment, sports, movies and PPV please. All in HD. Provider must be willing to help if i run into any issues, feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

Looking for,

IPTV with as many UK / USA channels as possible, entertainment and sports including box office.

To be installed on a zGemma H2S enigma2 box with EPG support and sorted into bouquets. (I've tried two already.)

I don't want a reseller I ideally want to get one from the source, someone who provides support when needed in as professional a manner as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back