IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good iptv all 3pm kick offs no filth pm price also must have epg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hi
Looking for full IPTV package in HD, (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events,adult) with bouquet epg. I am using Zgemma H2S
Goes without saying want this to best glitch/freeze free so want a service with excellent feedback no resellers
24 hour test prior to sign up. Please advise of prices.
Would like this to work on 2x boxes in the same house
PM with prices and options, instructions would be needed.
Would also want multi room
Many Thanks

Looking for IPTV supplier, Looking for full IPTV package in HD, (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events,adult) with bouquet epg. I am using Zgemma H2S.

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with VOD , Adult, PPV and 3pm kick off.
zgemma 2s
Already got a package running but not stable so would need to have a trial and month option to check reliability
Cheers

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package PPV and 3pm kick off.

I have an Enigma 2 box so would need instructions in how i would load it, used to have old SKY N-LINES.

Looking for stable package (NO RESELLERS) must be own servers and need a 1 month trial to check stability.

Cheers

I have just bought a MAG 256, looking for a good iptv sub with epg, all sly programs, plus adult and ppv also VOD.
Any advice appreciated.
Thanks Stradz.

Looking for a reliable iptv server. To use on a zgemma h2s box. Glitch and freeze free plus any replies pm me. Many thanks.

looking for full iptv package, with epg,etc, for xtrend 8000. need help and support to install and get going. prices, monthly, yearly, all info appreciated. many thanks

Hi guys, need new IPTV sub on mag 254 box.

Good selection of VOD, U.K. Channels and 3pm kick off.

Would appreciate quick trial to confirm suitability.

One month initial sub followed by six mothly please.

Thanks

Hi looking for an IPTV sub for a MAG 254 which includes EPG and all the main: UK,USA,CA,PPV channels. Also want all the football channels across the world including UK,USA,CA etc. Reliable server based in the UK. A 24/48 hr test will be awesome. Please can there be EPG on ALL CHANNELS AS WELL.

NO RESELLERS PLEASE

Cheers
H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi i am looking for an Iptv package ppv,vod, 3pm kick offs full epg ect.. using amazon fire tv and my need help settings up

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi guys I'm looking for a good iptv server, sports package, 3pm kick offs,Ppv sports on firestick please.
Cheers in advance for any info.

I'm looking for a reliable IPTV service with 3pm kick offs and the sky channels in HD.
Would like to have it on enigma 2.
Would like a trial first before I subscribe 6 monthly.
Thanks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back