IPTV vs plex

dappa69

Hello all
I have a zgemma h2s running a nline currently.
Just wondered what is the benefits of a IPTV and plex sub?
From what I have read so far plex gives you movies and IPTV gives u hd channels and 3pm kick offs.
Thanks

plex will give you both buddy, depending on who you get your sub from.

plex on a now tv box runs as sweet as anything.

the layout of plex on a now tv box looks as good as anything, the only other box that looks as good imo is a mag 250/254 but the box is a little more pricey than a now tv box ;-)

Depends on who you get your sub from.
Some do monthly, but mostly yearly.
Following a couple of plex groups on facebook just to see their feedback and people seam happy so going to get a now box for the bedroom as im running a zgemma downstairs.
Thing with the now box, just unplug and move from room to room.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Depends on who you get your sub from.
Some do monthly, but mostly yearly.
Following a couple of plex groups on facebook just to see their feedback and people seam happy so going to get a now box for the bedroom as im running a zgemma downstairs.
Thing with the now box, just unplug and move from room to room.

I have a zgemma nline downstairs with wooshbuild on it's great. But was thinking of getting a plex box for the bedroom ? They run on broadband does it take a lot of speed off other things in your house and how much would it use on average per month

Not too sure about usage. I'm mainly getting one to replace my old android box as they come with iptv and vod.
Had sky piped upstairs but picture was never the best

The plex sub i have has iptv and 300tb of vod all for your £80 a year, i run it on a roku stick and it runs smooth

I run a now tv box with plex installed.
I've got 100mbps with virgin, hard wired to router.
Some people have said 5mbps plus is required for these boxes.
May have some info on the now tv site.
Couple of facebook groups doing blackfriday deals. Pm if you require group info.

All depends on who you get your sub from.
First sub was a bit hit and miss, new sub i would say is 99% ok.
PM me if you want sub detail or search facebook, plex groups on there that offer subs & support.

You'll need a good 5mbps+ to watch most content however you can lower resolution on moss if your BB is slow. You'll use quite a lot of data over the month if that's what you mean by usage as you're streaming. Ideally you'd want an ulimited BB package.

The plex sub i have has iptv and 300tb of vod all for your £80 a year, i run it on a roku stick and it runs smooth

Ya but on average how much broadband do use a month on it and what speeds are required

I use a amazon firestick my iptv works perfectly fine via kodi. The server is fine most channels in HD i did try and run it via my xspeed lx2 and it did not work at all.

Back