Is it worth getting a KRYPTVIEW?

BIGMIK

Do these KRYPTVIEW boxes actualy work. i got my EUROVOX and it was made redunded when N3 came in.
Are there a good simple replacement. whats the best box to get, ie simplest to setup/flash?

same idea the box is flashed with the null modem cable,read the posts in the kryptview section,or the newer one is by usb,both boxes need a vm signal to scan on and a lan connected 24/7.

is it like cs/ccam for sat dishes. where i would have to buy a subsciption etc?

sorry if i sound clueless lol i am.

wondering what might happen in the future if sky stop it,everbody will say i moved on from cable to sat and now back again lol.

why does it need a 24/7 lan (internet) connection do i need to find a server etc or does it do it itself?

or cat 5 cable that is used on many items like home pc.laptop etc for internet,the other cable is coaxial like from box to tv

Worth getting Kryptview you ask sir (see 1st post)..Best 150 quid i spent in a long time.. nearly 4 years ago now.. 99.1% subs free cable viewers(inc HD ones) preferred it.. (the 0.9% paying..(Why.?) remainder is the other crowd we rather not talk about.. but we know they are still there..!! the white elephant in the room..putting it politely..!!)

Last edited:
well said sir had mine since day 1 best thing I ever bought yes they have a few probs from time to time but what a bargain its been

in terms of value for money and potential resale value i would certainly recommend kryptview a780 fantastic box. easy to flash even for beginners can be bought for £120 if you look around.

Value for money..cant agree more and yes there are not many things you can buy..keep and abuse.. for a few years and still get rid (if you go to the dark side..sat..!!) and still get nearly your full amount back..ps Film 4 is still on..!! haha

Thanks for all your comments.
Ive just bought my 1st box for £132, 2nd hand though, i know i could of had a new one for £150 - £160,
but what the hell im still getting a motorised dish soon anyway,
Maybe i wont even bother once ive got my hands on this little baby.

7 days and counting.....

All good bigmik.just go on youtube and there is a step by step on how to find your channels etc...cactikid or one of our nice crew might even put the link on there for you as i cant do it..!! ps make sure you got correct net id from genuine vermin box and happy viewing..

Back