Is there any possibility to sort bouquets fast

A - Z i just use the all list if looking for a particular channel not knowing what bouquet it is under.

Thanks is there any feature in notepad++ to sort the channels by a-z
It's nothing to do with Notepad++. I only mentioned it because it's a much better text editor for Linux than the windows notepad.

The bouquets will show in the order that you place them in the bouquets.tv list.

#NAME Bouquets (TV)
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.sat-iptv.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.documentaries.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.movies.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.sport.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were trying to reorder bouquets.

facepalm-muppet.gif

If I want to view an alphabetic list I press the 'all' button in Channel Selection, but no idea how to do it for a bouquet.

Hehehe
But for real is no such option for bouquet?
Satellite or IPTV.?
If satellite what I do is scan the satellite with clear before scan set to yes.
Then when it's done. I add that satellite to it's own bouquet by pressing up then green button and you'll see all available satellites, highlight the one you want and press menu then copy to bouquets.
You should then have a bouquet in a-z..
Or just use e-channelizer to sort out bouquets you already have lol..

Last edited:
Okay I'm using jedimaker. If I choose to use BouquetMakerXtream then I need to ad m3u line?
just copy jediplaylists.txt file from etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder to etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream folder
and also remember to remove bouquets with jedimaker before you uninstall it.

just copy jediplaylists.txt file from etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder to etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream folder
and also remember to remove bouquets with jedimaker before you uninstall it.
Autobouquetsmaker will remove all bouquets too

Back