Kernel Module Update Warning

Not sure what the issue is as above 5.3 is fine atv captain said updates are fine for him.

I've just ran an update on h2h openatv 6.0 and it won't go past boot.

So looks like a 6.0 issue I can still ftp though.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Morning All.
I have a Zgemma H.2S & my box was stuck on Boot after doing Software Update.
Read on the forum that it needs a Fresh Reflash, so i went ahead & Relashed with. openatv-6.0-zgemmah2s-20170317_usb.zip
After rebooting, it still shows the same Software updates, so i tried installing them.
Again my Zgemma got stuck on Boot.
Best just to wait till there is a solution.
R7

That's what I was thinking. It has Amber and red for a reason

As a lot of people will get caught out

Just asked about why we dont get a status or feeds removed till fixed they dont ever seem to use the traffic light system just like last year

couldnt wait

still bad. will try a fresh install tomorrow

ps box sticks at red boot, so no getting a backup for the box so take it off first

also when i reflashed the box, when i went back to it, it said (9) install extension. just on the screen. weird one never seen that

Last edited:
the may get it foxed at some time, just quicker this way
will be tell father not to update lol

so whats the fastest way to do it
do you reflash and have to do all setting again
or reflash and restore a system setting ?

as i would normaly just do a do all the settings myself

Personally I would I would do a full set up from scratch, less chance of bringing back in a dodgy file [emoji6]

I never do settings restore just for the fact you could bring a setting back that's not compatible with the updated image.

I think it's going to have to be a fresh install as I don't think you can update kernel via software updates just like when they updated opkg last year.

Don't think I have ever done a system settings backup. Il try it first and see. For all the time it will take

For us guys who find this second nature, it's best doing all from scratch [emoji16]
I was messing with a skin this morning and that crashed out my receiver, I don't think 6.0 is compatible with some skins from the plugins section

I just want to give it ago, I know how to set the box up in no time. It may work it may not work. Will only take 2mins of time to do so.

Still using slyk here. Other than that first problem when 6.0 came out which kiddac fixed. But that problem could be the same with other skins and the same same job may fix them

Back