keycode for 6000cd rds eon

I have an original car radio ford model MD1200 FIC that is blocked like to know the code for it, the codes which are side anas encomtram "FDAN8T0001091" and "96FU-18K876-FA 0001091" made ​​in Brazil. I thank anyone who can help ...

the image is in my photo in my profile, there you can see the serial number

there's only two numbers you can try FIC Code = 5498 or M Series Code=1918,

unless there is any other numbers stamped on the metal casing that appears to be a serial number. :)

Morning, I have just got my focus back on the road after being SORN-ed for 2 years. unfortunately the battery was dead so I need the keycode for my 6000cd rds. the dealer's manual has a 'helpful' blank page instead of the code! I've paid £5 on another site for the code but for the last hour it just says 'loading' and doesn't give me the code. can anyone help please? my serial number is M222797. thanks

Morning, My girlfriend has just bought a second hand focus and during repairs we had to disconnect the battery, unfortunately when we re-connected it the radio asks for a code which she doesn't have, its a ford 6000 cd rds and the serial number is M178211, would anyone be able to provide us with the reset code? many thanks in advance!

Morning, My girlfriend has just bought a second hand focus and during repairs we had to disconnect the battery, unfortunately when we re-connected it the radio asks for a code which she doesn't have, its a ford 6000 cd rds and the serial number is M178211, would anyone be able to provide us with the reset code? many thanks in advance!

8716 should do it.

Back