keycode for 6000cd rds eon

can anyone help me please, I had to disconnect my battery and now indeed a code for the radio it's a
6000cd rds e o n*
serial number: M083757

can anyone please help I have a
6000cd rds e o n*
serial number: M083757
I need a code for it.... X

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Cheers Hun I will have to try it tomoz, I tried another number but got timed out, will give yours a go ASAP.... Xxxx thanx xxxx

Hi. I have just changed my battery and then need a code to my radio. My serial no. is M128516. Please can anyone help me?

thankyou, and a hint for anyone who can't get the stereo out without breaking it: iphone through the air vent above takes a great picture of the serial no.

thankyou, and a hint for anyone who can't get the stereo out without breaking it: iphone through the air vent above takes a great picture of the serial no.

this is interesting, especially if you don't have the necessary removal keys... just wondering what model of Ford?

focus 2006, 1.6 zetec. I bought the tools but one of the springs on the stereo was knackered. The vents above pop out easily with a screwdriver and any camera with a flash that can be angled back towards you can get a snap of the top of the stereo.

Back