Kryptview A780 not picking up transponders

How many times has this happened,everybody with a cable tuner has had issues in the past,upgrades of areas and provider info changes unless someone can say 100% in your area you are scanning on the correct provider and qam and a live feed.
The past has had the same problem you have now and will happen again and again and it does not matter what box name you have as they all are having issues and been fixed.
Not in uk so no idea how long a scan takes but 1hr does seem far too long.
If you have a working vm box or enigma2 take all your settings off that and enter it into kv reboot router and box and scan again.
People may have had boxes working for years on same info but things do change and blank screen will happen using old non working info.

Its all boxes with cable tuners and there have been loads of old posts and yes new posts for people that dont research.

Shows you how clued in you are, can’t see line details on kryptview image showing QAM and frequency settings so just forget helping me.

Again do you think I’m thick? I’m trying not to be disrespectful here but I’d prefer it if you didn’t answer you don’t have cable you don’t have kryptview so really in fact you are going by hearsay, so Ta anyway.

Did you check out how many posts i made and i started with a starview 1,we had cable until severs vanished over here and i do have a kv 780 in the press.I dont mind if you dont want a fix its your decision.

I think we will start to see more KV owners with this problem as and when they attempt to rescan to find missing channels. Not all areas have changed, and not all people will have attempted a factory reset and rescan yet (as was always the case when frequencies changed in the past).

As someone who recently moved from an a850 to a zgemma box I know from experience that when my netid disappeared no matter what info I changed it only ever reappeared after VM changed something. Manually scanning made no difference in terms of finding the netid. I think there are more options on the a780 so hopefully with a bit of luck a780 owners might get somewhere.

Unfortunately, I think the only real solution is for the firmware to be updated to reflect the move to 256 QAM which should pull in the missing netids but I'd imagine the likelihood of that is extremely low.

Good luck!

No you wont get any more images as this box is non supported now and last firmware was released to allow non kv server use.
Users can change or add setting to box to use.

Back